The way it is

SO....My name is Tori and here is my story....

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Sunday, August 23, 2009

LUAU!

Posted by The way it is...

I would first like to notice the look on John's face is very concerned. HAHA! What a freak!

Last night John and I went to the Annual Luau at the Yacht Club. This is our second year attending these festivities. Last year was a hit because John shook his bootie in front of the entire audience while doing some Hawaiian dance. If you know John, this is something very out of character for the man. LOVE IT!

Unfortunately, this year John denied the chance to get up on stage but his little neice Brooke is following in his footsteps!!

Histerical!

P.S. I would like to correct my mispelling on my past post...How do I work for Kraft Foods and mispell bologna!!!!! "Oscar Mayor has it's way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A"

0 comments: