The way it is

SO....My name is Tori and here is my story....

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Friday, August 21, 2009

This is new for me

Posted by The way it is...


So I decided to get involved in the blogging world. Not because I am really interesting or have anything remotely exciting on the page, but I thought it would be nice to help me organize my "life" thoughts. I have so many.

Today I started my new Job FINALLY at Kraft Foods Nabisco. It was a long process and they did a extremely thorough background check on me. Including a hair follicle drug test. US Healthworks cut out a huge piece of my hair. I was partially bald. I know you are all wondering......I am free and clear of any drugs. I am happy to announce that I took home my first load of goodies today! I got oreos (double stuf, golden, chocolate filled), chocolate covered ritz, crackers....and so on. I am now everyone's bff.

It has been a hard transition focusing on a new world of learning rather than teaching in the classroom, but I feel that I am being led down a road that God wants me to go to. I am getting tired of the OSCAR MAYOR Baloney that goes along with the life of a public employee.

So as a tribute to my new employer......

1 comments:

Jess said...

Hi Tori! How are you?

I got a status update via FB about your new blog and I'm such a sucker for blogs. Hope you don't mind me reading along? I didn't want to be, you know, a lurker. *gasp*

Anyway, the hair follicle drug test - wow. Intense. I once drove through a town that smelled of delicious cookies. Then we discovered it was home to a Nabisco factory.

I'm sure the job switch will work out for the better. Best of luck to you!

-Jess